(Warning: The following is extremely sappy and Kory will probably kill me after he sees I posted this.)
1. Kory has such a big heart. He has a love for people in general that never ceases to amaze me. In just the past couple months he has stopped to help about 5 different strangers with car problems, he is always volunteering in the ward to help people that need a little extra attention and is always looking out for people that might need an extra visit or help with money or food. On top of that he is extremely humble and won't tell a soul he did any of these things for people. He is such an example to me and I love him!
2. Kory will do whatever it takes to make me happy. It doesn't matter if it really isn't something that he wants to do, Kory will always go out of his way to do things he knows will make my life easier and happier.
3. Kory is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. If Kory sets a goal to do something, there is not anything that can stand in his way of achieving it. Presently he is balancing 17 credits in school, working 40+ hours a week, and a calling in the Young Mens presidency among many other things, yet nothing slows him down and he still has time to balance a very needy wife into all of it. I love Kory's motivation.
4. Kory has a strong testimony of gospel and a very strong love for the Lord. Kory is always very adamant about us doing our personal scripture study and prayer as well as our family scripture study and prayer. He blows me away with his insights into the gospel and is always teaching me new things. On top of that he has a very strong faith in the Lord's plan for our family.
5. Kory is very sensitive to my feelings and how to make me feel better about life. I believe you are all aware that Kory and I have had some difficult trials in the past few months and Kory has been a huge support to me throughout them. He is always aware of when I am having a down day and will always take the time to help comfort me and help me feel better about the situation. He is completely selfless and extremely optimistic about everything.
6. Kory can always make me laugh. He has a great sense of humor and even laughs at my jokes, regardless of how stupid they are. He makes life so much fun with his outlook on everything.
7. I know it isn't extremely important but Kory is also so extremely attractive to me! I love his smile and his eyes and I know it is weird but I also adore his ears. It definitely doesn't hurt, on top of everything else, that I would be completely content staring at him for lengthy periods of time.
This is not even close to the numerous reasons I am madly in love with Kory or even comes close to describing what a wonderful person he is but maybe it will give you a little insight as to how lucky and blessed I am. One year was great and I am so happy to know that I still have eternity!!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy you two found each other. Marriage really is great, especially when your love for each other keeps growing and growing. You've inspired me to be a better person.
That was such a sweet post. I always get teary eyed by those type of posts. There couldn't be a more perfect man for you. We love Kory. It's crazy how people find each other because I can't imagine a cuter more "perfect for each other" couple. Congrats on the year.
You are such a sappy person!!!:) I love it!! You never would have said anything like that before you met Kory. I'm glad you are soo happy!!
Post a Comment