Friday, May 3, 2013

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Tasty?

Hilarious story. Well it was for me, maybe you had to be there. A couple weeks ago Kory was off of work for the day and decided it would be a good day to be needy! All morning long he was begging for attention. He was asking for all kinds of different food to be made for him, for back scratches, he was getting jealous of the attention Boston was getting. By lunch time he was driving me CRAZY! He started asking for lunch to be made for him, something tasty please! 
I started looking through the fridge for something I could make him fast when I saw the jar of rejected corn I had tried to give Boston the day before. I had tasted the corn and thought it tasted just like canned corn! So I took it out, dumped it in a bowl, threw in some frozen corn from the freezer, crushed up a few tortilla chips and put it in the microwave. 
I brought him the delightful bowl of mush telling him I had tried to make a corn casserole the day before and I thought it was pretty good. He stared at it for a long time, trying to be polite asked me if this was really what was for lunch. I said yes and he started eating. It was slow going, he kept asking me what was in it, and that this was probably the weirdest thing I had ever made. But, he kept eating. I had to keep going into the kitchen out of his view to laugh. 
I thought I should document the time Kory ate baby food, especially since he is so against even tasting it when he feeds Boston, and tried to inconspicuously take a picture. He noticed. He started spitting out what was in his mouth and asking what kind of trick I had played on him. Boy was he upset!  Ha, Ha, Ha. Don't worry. He was laughing too and I made him some delicious food after that. 



5 comments:

Lori Marchant said...

Very sneaky, Charisse!

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

Bahaha good work Charisse!!

Kristin said...

I love it!!! HEHEHE!

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Haha that is awesome!!!

m@R(! said...

hahah!! I wish i could meet little Boston. He is a cutie!